From Our Blog: Insights
On Saturday September 19, 2015, Reliable Caregivers’ employees joined almost 3,600 others at Fort Mason in San Francisco to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Money raised through the event helps fund the care, support, and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association — a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. The mission of the Alzheimer’s Association is to eliminate […]
Why Choose Us
- Trusted – We guarantee all of our caregivers pass extensive screening and background checks before joining the Reliable Caregivers team.
- Communicative – Our Care Managers carefully monitor each case and communicate frequently with clients and their families, at no additional charge.
- Responsive – When staffing needs change, we act quickly to fill in the gaps.
- Legal – We consistently ensure legal compliance with all state, federal, and local employment laws.
- Experienced – Our founder Linda Leary has almost forty years of experience in the home care staffing industry.