After conducting a detailed and rigorous screening process, Reliable Caregivers certifies members of our team.
This procedure includes extensive background checks and multi-person interviews. Only those who successfully complete the process are registered with the State of CA, bonded and insured – and only then are they trained and ready to be matched to an individual.
Our extensive screening and selection process means only the most qualified individuals become bonded members of our team of professionals. And, once they are, Reliable Caregivers is responsible for all workers’ compensation, liability insurance, payroll taxes, as well as other employee-related costs.
In order to be considered for employment, applicants must provide:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.A.
- A 5-year employment history
- Minimum 1 year experience as a caregiver or have a Certified Nursing Assistant license
- Criminal background and fingerprints check
- Caregiver and professional references